Christoph Wilhelm is a guest scientist at the Harding Centre for Risk Literacy. Before completing his master's degree in public health, he worked for several years as a specialist nurse at different institutions. With the beginning of his academic career, he increasingly focused on topics of evidence-based medicine and clinical decision-making. Today, his interests furthermore include health and social inequality research and shared/participative decision-making. His areas of responsibility at the Harding Center include systematic literature searches on the evidence of medical and health-promoting interventions, as well as critical study evaluation and data extraction to summarise evidence transparently in fact boxes. Fact boxes offer simple information about the benefits and harms of medical interventions, thus enabling lay people to make decisions about their own treatment.
- since April 2023: Guest Scientist, Harding Center for Risk Literacy
- 02/2018-03/2023: Research Scientist, Harding Center for Risk Literacy
- 04/2017-01/2018: Private Lecturer, Fulda
- 2017: Master of Science in Public Health, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- 10/2014-03/2017: Research Assistant and Lecturer for Methods of Scientific Thinking and Working, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- Netzwerk evidenzbasierte Medizin e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Public Health e.V. (DGPH)
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- Deutsches Netzwerk Gesundheitskompetenz DNGK