Christoph Wilhelm is a research scientist at the Harding Center for Risk Literacy. Prior to his master's degree in public health, he worked as a specialized nurse for several years at various institutions. Beginning his scientific career, he increasingly focused on issues of evidence-based medicine and clinical decision-making. Today, his research interests are in health and social inequality research and shared/participative decision-making. His areas of responsibility at the Harding Center include systematic literature searches on the evidence of medical and health-promoting interventions, as well as critical study evaluation and data extraction to summarise evidence transparently in fact boxes. Fact boxes offer simple information about the benefits and harms of medical interventions, thus enabling lay people to make decisions about their own treatment.
- since Feb 2018: Research Scientist, Harding Center for Risk Literacy
- 04/2017-01/2018: Private Lecturer, Fulda
- 2017: Master of Science in Public Health, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- 10/2014-03/2017: Research Assistant and Lecturer for Methods of Scientific Thinking and Working, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- Netzwerk evidenzbasierte Medizin e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Public Health e.V. (DGPH)
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- Deutsches Netzwerk Gesundheitskompetenz DNGK