Christin Ellermann is a research scientist at the Harding Center for Risk Literacy. Her research interests focus on issues of prevention and health promotion as well as evidence-based public health. To ensure that people have the best available scientific evidence to make informed health decisions, Christin applies systematic research methods, and summarises evidence transparently in fact boxes. Fact boxes offer simple information about the benefits and harms of medical interventions, thus enabling lay people to make decisions about their own treatment.
- since August 2016: Research Scientist at the Harding Center for Risk Literacy
- 2012-2016: Research Scientist and Research Fellow at the Institute for Public Health and Nursing Research (IPP), University of Bremen
- 2012: Master of Science Public Health, Freie Universität Berlin
- 2010: Bachelor of Arts in Public Health and Sports Science, University of Bremen
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Public Health e.V. (DGPH)
- Deutsches Netzwerk Evidenzbasierte Medizin e.V.
- Deutsches Netzwerk Gesundheitskompetenz DNGK